Welcome to Kawaiola Life Design
– Kawai’ola (“water for life or healing waters”) came to me from my daughter when we were in a spiritual valley on the Island of Oahu located in Hawaii. I was so perplexed with what to call this dream I wanted to build, but in an instant as we looked upon that bay, it came to us. The name suits our purpose because, it is what we drink each day to hydrate our bodies and the supergreen foods that we use with “Kawai’ola” to nourish ourselves – mind, body and soul. The logo also has a special meaning, because it too is from a day I will always remember. I was on Coconut Island in Kaneohe Bay with my close friend Becky, my husband and son. We were touring this once owned private island with our friend Shark Nato aka “Derek.” He took us to experience the sea and shark life being studied on the island. I held a purple urchin type plant life in the water, waved it around, and my friend Becky turned and looked at me and said, “That would make a nice logo!” There was a thought process with time, care, precision and heartfelt memories that went into the name and logo for Kawai’ola Life Design. We created it from scratch, just like how our food used to be grown, many years ago. My point to this is, how many people do you know in corporate America today, who sit down, have a genuine meeting and think of a real meaning to their logos or companies these days that supports what their mission is? Everything is corporate driven, hastily ordered, served, processed and delivered to be efficient with no significance or value. We are a high production country. And while that is fine in some instances, it is most certainly not okay with our food in current times. I can say that many illnesses and diseases in years past moving forward are linked to our food, water and unnecessary medication intake. Along with stress and no time to take care of ourselves due to our crazy schedules. While I am NOT a doctor or healer, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out. We have a choice in the matter to pick what we put into our bodies. At Kawai’ola Life Design, we will guide you in a new direction and design your LIFE.
Halibut, grains and veggies that qualify for flex meal or post cleanse meal.
Private Chef services available for intimate or larger parties in the comforts of your home. Specializing in a fusion of Greek, Italian, Mexican, Modern Asian and American Dishes.
- December 1, 2014, N/A: Holiday Cleanse
- December 16, 2014, 5:45 pm: Southglenn Shop & Dine
- December 29, 2014, 5:45 pm: Beginner's Yoga
- January 5, 2015, N/A: Group Cleanse
- January 5, 2015, 5:45 pm: Beginner's Yoga
- January 6, 2015, 6:00 pm: Healthy Happy Hour
- January 13, 2015, 6:00 pm: Healthy Happy Hour
- April 4, 2015, 10:00 am: Healthy Happy Hour Series of Three
- April 22, 2015, 6:15 pm: Healthy Happy Hour
- May 2, 2015, N/A: Mission, Vision & Purpose Leadership Seminar